OFFICIAL MATTY DICE POST ! Attn:

The following announcement has been paid for by the Chaplin Company,

"Impressive music is amazing music, no matter who's singing the song... but the thing is that the TYPE of music I ALWAYS can provide is in need RIGHT NOW. The general public can decide... Once the stars finally align, and I do release Matty DICE Bellizzi's music is when you will understand. My product is a very melodious puzzle that is a crossover yet without reinventing the wheel. The music will show that this was, and can always be for real." Matthew Angelo Bellizzi as MATTY -DICE- BELLIZZI #mattydice #MATTYDICEBELLIZZI #chaplinlife #33

The presetting announcement has been paid for by the Chaplin Community

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -