Dazed the f out

"Dazed out because I have accomplished so much that I keep forgetting how much more I have to do. The past year was fantastic as far as 33 and all that. It's the inferno that made us impeccable and irreplaceable of the value, integrity, morals, ethics, and virtues! Do not be afraid of the dawning of thee new and conclusive credits that have been endeavored and achieved throughout a whole fucking career!"
MUSIC IS COMING OUT SOON
- Matty DICE Bellizzi 
The Preceding Announcement has been paid for by the Chaplin Community. All rights reserved. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -