Random but watching a mid 90s movie had me thinking.........      

    Well American pie is corny but it wasn't when it came out. Breakfast club is timeless though. Seinfeld is timeless even though the scenarios aren't. Like there's one episode where one car is following another and the one dude goes so fast he can't catch up and this whole crazy turn of events start up. So in our time there would be no story there. A cell phone or gps would of fixed this in two seconds. But regardless it's still a timeless show and I'm not saying that just from a fan's standpoint. What makes something timeless? Like for an example American pie was one of the biggest movies in that era, from the clothes to the soundtrack... (The sequels were cool) but what made it have this like expiration date on it? I want to say the... (Can't think of the word... But whatever the word im thinking of is the reason lol.) You ever heard times change but people don't? I don't know but that's kind of a contradiction to me... NOTHING EVER CHANGES just dates and shit... Not THEE times... Times and dates but not THEE times... Like for another example... Michael Jackson's music is timeless... But people will deny their like for him because it's "hip" not to. (Not EVERYONE, I'm just speaking like in general.) but back then, before all the tabloid shit ate his ass up alive- literally, It was corny NOT to like mj. So what I'm REALLY trying to say is..... 
...........I don't know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -