Farewell 2015 (part 1)

   It feels bitter sweet I guess because I just pictured it different. We are so close to 2020 and everything that should be better is worse and everything that was promised fell short and we can no longer blame lack of technology. You know what truly changed from let's say the 60s to now ? Our attitudes. That's what changed... Our attitudes. We don't communicate with others anymore... We communicate with ourselves with others. Everyone is in their own bubble. When two people have a conversation, what actually occurs is usually inner dialogue and little actual communication....

1: This isnt going to change because everyone always had this to an extent (not enough to even mention.) Now, in our time, we are going to see it more than ever. 

2: Nothing ever changes except names and faces. 

I believe both of these statements so.... How do you believe in both without contradicting yourself? I'm not that sure yet but I'll let you know. This post will be continued. 

- MATTY #chaplinlife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -