It's almost over

     "It was a long time but now it's over so it's finally beginning. God, you can go crazy trying to think about this. We are straight worldwide now though let me tell you. We have strong ties in Italy, we have also catapulted our clout in almost every state near you. I'm not bragging I am just stating because once it's dawn, this is all about positivity anyway. Our message comes in a very dark way because it may be. Maybe it's not. Maybe it's just a joke... We are still at a place in our hearts that we know the original black and white colors are what we are supposed to be doing. It"s still our obvious destiny."
  ~ Matty -DICE- Bellizzi 

#ChaplinLife #2016 #StillHere #MATTYDICE #JoinTheClub33 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -