So this is the dilly (latest news November 2015

  "I, myself, Matty -DICE- Bellizzi will be releasing his first official release. I am excited because this is truly it, it's kind of like a grand finale to celebrate a new chapter in my life as an entertainer; generally speaking. 
 I have went threw the whole world and now it's time to put an end to all transgressions. I am going to show you true music. It's what's in need right now. Rap music or hip hop.. Whatever you choose to call it is at a standstill...not because there is no talent or lack of exceptional marketing, but because the something missing is not missed. It's the ultimate catch-22. It's the ultimate quandary. The feeling that I, myself... Matty -DICE- Bellizzi, has is something that the general public does not miss because they do not even know it exists! It may take half a lifetime to understand so I am trying to get the underlying concise message threw to you without reinventing the wheel. I figured out a way to summerize the subliminal focal points in a way that can be terse. The thing is that in endless time it may be a minute., but in our current reality it is still a much more lengthy process. Regardless, for one door to close another one must open... I have to get this to you because the end of the beggining is now upon us. The start is over. Just please remember that it is not really subliminal if you FEEL that it is not. You must believe or else you will not understand. If that's the case lots of luck, friend. The new world is coming and a new day is here. They f*cking need me! Because I AM.........The ONE, who speaks the truth........... to you."
 - Love to you, stay plugged in. 
(Thank u 4 taking the time 2 read this.)  It's Matty! 
~ Matty -DICE- Bellizzi


Dedicated to the butterfly 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -