DICE

  Poverty hurts us all regardless big or small. No matter the volume no matter the weight it's not even the money it's what it can take. A little lost mishap any mistake, it'll expose something in you that you cannot fake. It's not just the storage it's also first class. Ask Wall Street big wigs jumping out skyscrapers you would think they sky diving gucci shoes smack the floor. No parachute it ain't cute. Step on that note with steel boots. It's a hurt its a crime it's from lines uncomprehended more money more problems smart quote you know who said it. I can't. & When is life so great and when we finally make it, will karma pay me for my attitude about money? I wouldn't be surprised. 

It hurts. I can only imagine. I feel like a hyprocryte so I can only imagine. Poverty needs to stop Cuz I can only imagine. Even the rich feel it so I can only imagine. 

More money more problems I will repeat myself, finally struck it? Well real deal can cost your health. Have my cake and eat it too why the fuck not? It was made to be eaten I mean was it not ? Off beat off color a lot of jokes that ain't funny. Dead man laughing at me cuz without them we nutty. Respect has a price. It can change life long grudges. It can add a jacuzzi to a pool. It can give the hungry gormeat lunches. Why is poverty killing us all? Even the rich could feel it so don't blame trumpy, don't blame gates, don't blame nothing. Take a scissor click the snip, money money let's burn and rip! Laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh. It's all now meaningless, that was so fast. 
~ #chaplinforever CHAPLINLIFE.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -