Stay twisted up but never tangled.

"She Said I Have To Go Home 'Cause I'm Real Tired You SeeBut I Hate Sleepin' Alone Why Don't You Come With Me, I Said My Baby's At Home
She's Probably Worried Tonight; I Didn't Call On The Phone To Say That I'm Alright.
  Diana Walked Up To Me, She Said I'm All Yours Tonight. At That I Ran To The Phone Sayin' Baby I'm Alright. I Said But Unlock The Door, Because I Forgot The Key, She Said He's Not Coming
Back Because He's Sleeping With
Me!" - Michael Jackson

#33
The preceding announcement has been paid for by the Chaplin Community. All rights reserved.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -