Still to this day I get goosebumps...

  I just finished watching the movie "the terminator" and I've seen this movie like 50 times. The movie "Scarface" I watched every single day after school in 8th grade. Literally not figuratively... And it never gets old. This is why I wanted to be a screenplay writer... Lots of movies give me goosebumps, I'm not going to mention my favorite movies, that's not what this post was about... 
   The Terminator. It's not my top 3 but definitely top 10... Yet I think the way I've seen it was different than others. I believe aside from the exterior... It is a love story. It's one of the most beautiful yet sad love stories ever. Terminator 2 and 3 n all that are cool but the original one is much different than the rest. It's extremely romantic, one of the most passionate love stories ever. Maybe I saw it differently but I'm sure there are others who feel the same and saw it the way I did. Even still, It ends on such a down note. 
    This is what writing a script is about; A story in a story. The subliminal... 
  If you can't see what I saw that's okay, but the music, the facial expressions.. Writing a movie is giving everyone something that will last forever. Everyone may see poetry different yet still all the same.


 Love is endless... Like a movie
- Matty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -