The Chaplin Community saga

There's times that I do worry about (actually mildly concerned) putting the ENTIRE story out there before writing it into my own. I always had to shy away from the topics of this on going story. 
I've seen so many of my ideas turned and warped around...recycled intoanother's  project so you know I always was a bit taken back rather than pushing this story to the frontline of media coverage. 
 However.... There is a story that is missing from our history; not only in entertainment history but in ALL history, peroid. I thought to myself that this just cannot be subjugated to anyone else's manipulations. This story can only be told in a gun smoking evidant light by one being... Matty -DICE- Bellizzi used to be a prophet under a different alias. He is still, of course, an avid follower of the untold, unheard skies... Yet he is not at the moment carrying the powers the prophet once had. He is now operating as the same ability as that of "a magician with no magic" All the tools and steps are under a step by step blueprint, but now the easiest has now became the hardest. If you knew exactly every detail, you would already be against us or with us. Many have left. Many are now coming forth. This will always be here. The CHAPLINFOREVER.com is just that !!! 

ChaplinLife.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -