There see who for now


Never but always. When is now. Who are the real eats ? I am the ones who are many. Digression in the form of prostitution. Woah wait huh ?l Wasting time trying to promote oneself for superfluous reasons. I am the solution if you can set your ego to fire. Remember that I am one of the best of all time. Become extremely sold tonight, B.E.S.T............. I am just here now for the future. Blah blah.. Etc. Okay, okay. Look, look. 
     I want you to pay attention carefully so you can understand an urgent issue that we have yet to face. Together! We can accomplish, save, truly realize. Regulate. & WIN!!! We ARE the WINNERS! But first, in order for you to become under the spells of the "magic attract" ; yet in of's the visual attraction in your unconcious to become aroused at your inaugural interpretation... I must sell you a t-shirt with the word -KOOL- on it. I must also sell you a pencil with the phrase Chaplin 33 in its perfect penmanship insignias. That is the luring that will one day save your days. Your nights. Your future. Your life. My pencils are currently being refilled with ink. Time is money. God speed. This has always existed in live stereo. Not available in mono. I am an angel in a mother fucking warzone. I would enjoy fresh fruit for my labor as long as it's not forbidden. Lets all get high and go crazy. Sex drugs & rock and roll! - it's MATTY. - ChaplinWorld.net ChaplinLife.com 
(Please note: This picture was taken in long beach California, where marijuana Is 100% legal.) We hope you will join us soon. 



Become one with your future, one with our family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -