The way I've been feeling lately. New Oct 19- 2013

"I've been sleeping a lot lately. Taking shit to sleep... I was never the one to take Xanax and keep my head in a pillow all day. Everyone likes their rest, but no this is some different shit right here. It's not like I'm blue about any set of circumstance in particular. Like I got some bad news and just want to sleep it away. Not really, maybe a little bit but, that's just as much part of it as the color paint on a nuclear bomb. Lol look at me again now... I'm not the "d" word. You know, the word that rhymes with regression... Nah. I wouldn't say all that. It's more like I reached a point in my life that I just want to keep my mouth shut. My mind temporarily closed, and just wait for some higher answers. I'm not trying to scare anyone with what I am about to say so if you think you'd take it all to literall then go play super Mario or frogger or something in the arcade section on my website. (ChaplinWorld.net) Now, for the rest of us that are intelligent as well as wise enough to understand the metaphorical as well as reality and how to mix the both, with it still being relevant to our woken life... (Not just our dreams) then listen... Death cannot harm me. Not yet and not for a while. Bullets bounce off me, daggers melt to my skin... I am untouchable but not permantely. I am a warrior. I used to be a samurai. My power is not what it used to be. The sky speaks to be... But it used to preach. I don't listen to the clouds the way I used to. Now I just admire the stars. The sky would never punish me. Ever. But one day that rain may come and my umbrella will not necessarily be in sight as it had been in past circumstances. Only a select few may understand this. I've been sleeping a lot lately, running away from my duties. My duties as a vital as well as an important aspect of what most can not see, and some do not believe. I have never taken drugs. (Excluding marijuana) I am anti narcotic. Yet lately, these pink little footballs keep me away from thinking. Death took away a friend. I bet he would still be alive if he believed in that man in the sky... Or at least took these candies. One was perfection, and not to mention invincibility. One was avoidance, as well as immaturity in a bed and a pillow. The first is the answer. The second is a temporary pause from these questions. Sometimes I get mad at the sky, even though I know it's not its fault. I just hope that when this sky finally turns red on judgement day, I run out of these procrastination peace superbowl skittles a 3 months earlier. I just want to be succesful... That's all I ever wanted. Now? I just want to avoid my success. They put me in a jersey journal with the label of a criminal. I am not a trouble maker... ever... But I am a trouble finisher. They are lucky I did not do more. The only being I will ever get on my knees for is that great gig in the sky. Not that pink Floyd song, no. The real McCoy out there. I will never quit our mission. The mission YOU promised me and trusted me with. But please let me procrastinate a little more. I promise it is not depression. It is a questionable wait, a small and juvenile break, because I can't stop or fall apart. And I want to do good so bad, that I am concerned I turn bad in the name of good. These fucking pagans and heathens have me on my wits end. Ask the sky for forgiveness before it's too late. Before a torturous wrath comes and bites you. But before all this, my master sky. Let me take another nap." ~Matthew Angelo Bellizzi in character as the Arien Styles 

P.s. Do NOT laugh at my digressions 

- ChaplinWorld.net copyright 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -