Here

What do you want me to write ? I don't want to write anything at all. Supposedly I have to write to say I'm a writer. Bullshit. Fuck off. Eat shit. Get fucked. I'm from jersey city. Hey :) I saw so many other places but I'm still where I started. That's not that bad. Yet so many outside of here are calling. I have to answer their calls. You know what's great ? My whole life is my art. It basically is me. If it was not for my art I'd cease to exist. Maybe it's better I write. Without trying to always sound cleaver is great though. It is freedom. It is. I love my art which is my life. If I did not have that I would not be here. My entire existence is the Chaplin Life. 
- ChaplinWorld.net 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -