Jail story

So I've been thinking about bullshit lately I guess but there's so much more I could be doing.  Right now I'm at that crossroads. I'm looking threw bullshit and what I'm seeing at the end of the day is a lot  of bullshit. So what I'm doing is dumping it all. Imma truly bring this to another level then stay there. I am a flake but not too much longer. I wanted a foundation to work with but at the end of the day it turned into the fuckary. Right now is where I need to be and I don't know. The new life is in the genesa. Believe that. Now, ... the fact that I reached the can was a weird feeling. It's nothing to explain. You just feel boxed. It bugged me out for a bit longer then it should of and I couldn't even really tell you why. This ain't no Pussy shit believe that. Mother fuckas talk shit but you lay on that bunk bitch. You see what it is. People talk too much bullshit to themselves. You know what it is ? A bunch of n*ggaz thinking about why or how they fucked up  
 One of the guys in the same cell turned crazy after 4 months. some dudes were saying he was normal when he came inside. now hw was speaking to himself for hours while others were trying to sleep. It   was already lockdown and I finally took a piss. For some reason I couldn't. I had to piss like a mother fucker but I couldn't because of how tense I was I guess. I was too busy staying alert I couldn't wind down enough to take a piss. After I took my  piss I went to the window and realized where the fuck I was. Then I jumped and adrenaline oozed down my fucking back. This crazy mother fucker screamed. He said ''for you jesus'' and screamed then jumped off his feet onto his cot. Started doing push ups. The other dude under him didnt give a fuck he was snoring away. Before he started doing the push ups I thought he was going to run forward and I was going to have to kill him. The guy under him woke up and started screaming for the c.o and banging on the metal brown painted shit door. Mother fucker. Son of a bitch. The thought of it makes me think of the warm juice. It was pretty stupid to think it would be chilled. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -