Ranting ..

"There's a bunch of impresarios that call themselves musicians. Throwing some money down and talking shit on a beat does not make you a musician. Yet, you do not necessarily have to play an instrument to be a real musician. The difference is small yet crucial; I do not know what it is though. I just know it does exist. Musicians can recognize other musicians almost immediately. Having said that, if you are a true musician, it's just something you know. You won't precisely hit it on the head if someone asks you to elaborate why. It's just something you can feel. I can feel it. I knew it since before I even knew how to write my own name."
~ Matthew Angelo Bellizzi 

Ever felt like you remember your own birth ? Because I think I do, it was a bright light in my face and lots of awws and I remember getting a blood test that really hurt... Maybe :|
It's Matty 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -