Just bullshit scrap talkin'

I give them the world on a string sitting like a gargoyle thinkinh of the game of life not much to catch up or center the light. You hear my words they get deeper then an ocean but I had to reach land so so you can taste test the potion. The light house by the ocean view it's beautiful the thought, south jersey, lot of freedom but the storm crashed it up. Restore the shore, so we can toast some more, now back to the city the concrete n steel floors. women call it wonderland, the warriors say alphabet. Warriors on abc trains to manhattan. So immature but the chains still frozen. Chicks investing money, told them its locomotion. Miss the classroom gotta get back soon. So I could still
Skip detention because I'm just so cool. It's Matty. The sneakers say that I'm in for the kill. And the jeans filled with diamonds, eyes filled with the thrill. Shirt stitched  and suits made of iron. Alluminum chewed up so it matches the sun shine........... I believe in the future. Mourning,  happiness, ... satisfaction. That's why wherever I go I remember where it happened. Don't forget your past if you feel you deserve your future, 

- ChaplinWorld.net 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -