I AM A e n i g m a

Sometimes it's hard to believe that there are a rare few people on this world that get secret messages. It's something I personally wouldn't believe if it was you telling me but.... I am one of those people. Sometimes they come in dreams, sometimes I get letters in the mail with no return addresses giving me messages for the future that becomes true. One letter told me to go to California so I did. After months I had a dream telling me to come back home and I did. Both of these messages worked out in my favor. Its scary almost and I don't blame you for not believing me.. But it's true. My music will be released soon and it will explain more. Just know that the songs you hear have been written for a much greater reason. I am the future....... I am the savior of hip hop, rock, and soul.  I wouldn't blame you for asking why my messages have to be revealed in entertainment of all things. Well you have to just stay tuned as the Chaplin saga continues... 
In the meantime, G-d bless my admirers fans and followers. Look up at the sky... Look up. Me is you. You are us. We are Chaplins. Chaplins are forever. Stay tuned. It will all make sense soon.
~ Matty -DICE- Bellizzi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -