Dress the mind************

So I thought to myself about my youth, and how much of it I had left. I was asking myself all these selfless questions. Why selfless? I believe I had something meaningful to share with others since the morning I was born. History proved it right and ''coincidences'' confirmed them. Is it over though? I need my youth to perform this task, as well as succeed in it. Now my dilemma was mine, there were many like others yet this one felt different, but it was not. Youth is truly and definitely and absolutely and indefatigably a mindset. I come in peace. I'm here for a greater good. This should always be a common knowledge, it will. I am on your side. Are you on mine?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -