Tybg



It's Matty himaelf in effect. :) Lacing it up tonight.... Shouts to Bay Area and one of the best who ever did it... Lil b has changed the rap game forever. I wish everyone listened to him and tapped into his message. I can't believe it.. It's astonishing what the basedgod did and all the inside jokes based world has towards the fake based or any anti's...
Taskforce will even ride out for lil b's pet cat keke. We down to catch cases for lil Keke... We that forrealla... One day your going to "get it" and want to surrender all your birches to bitch mob and task force and your going to offer your main bitch to lil b. thanks for all the love lil b. I got ya back bruh lets get it! 
- DICE - 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -