Jersey City lovin . . . . . .

It's Matty speaking for that 33! Waking up kind of late today. (not this late) in beautiful jersey city nj. Enjoying Chaplins and the world and the life that is being constructed and all that. We have come such a long way this it truly is amazing to see where it is and it all unfolding right before my eyes the way it is... it truly is something I can not fathom in any words; in any way!
At the moment I am about to order some sushi, lemon, Pellegrino as well as chilled Fiji water... all that. Yesterday it was cold wendys and melted ice soda so get off it. Tonight I am looking forward to going to a nice restaurant by the water perhaps and have some drinks. I sound like a fat fuck no ? That's my goal lol that shit says you eating good man shrimps, steaks...

I'm just checking in. Lettin you ho's know I'm coming for my ultra. I'm always up on this shit never an off day even on a day off. We are leaving grade A right now supreme 24 all day and nighttime as well means we sleep scheming. HAR HAR. Listen,
You know what it is so stop acting like you don't. Keep your eyes on the fucking clock ho, that's your game, nevermind. You did that to you.

The ones who know Matty know he will RETURN when the time is correct.
They love me and will wait forever.. That's why they will not.
I love them too.

If your going to do something do the damn shit. Or don't do it at all.
So let's bring it back to 1997. baby shit flirting on them playgrounds. cops and robbers and games that said we ain't silent.
-it's MATTY!

BOOYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

-Matthew Angelo Bellizzi is Matty -DICE- Bellizzi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIME TO TURN IT UP A BIT STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY FUCKING TUNED STAY - D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. on you behalf original S.I.N. = original STRENGTH IN NUMBERS - boo boo - its matty - all of that jazz - chaplins - edit text cunt -